You need a website that represents your company well AND grows your business.
If you don’t have a website to contribute directly to your revenue through sales or leads, you’re missing out on an amazing market. In today’s modern world, not having a website or having a dated site often will cause a poor first impression with your potential customers, regardless of the industry.
40-60 billion searches per month…
occur via Google in the United States.
78% of U.S. consumers…
research products and services online.
You must have a website to represent your company well AND to grow your business.
Since 2004, MMA has created professional, effective websites with custom-design to our clients’ needs and requirements.
What can we deliver? Here are just a few of the objectives we can achieve when designing a website tailored for your business:
- A custom web design results in a site visually appealing, easy to use, optimized, converts visitors into consumers, is mobile-friendly, and encourages growth over time.
- A mobile-friendly, responsive design. 52 percent of all internet activity in the US is from mobile devices, and Google has rolled out their mobile-first algorithm. We will design a site for you that looks and functions great on every screen size.
- A website clearly communicating your company message with all the important information on your products, services, and company culture.
- Clear calls to action, helping visitors get in touch and find you with contact info, locations, and driving directions.
- Advanced functionality such as e-commerce, protected content, forums, event registrations, etc. You name it, we can build it.
The custom website we design for your business is tailored to meet the online needs of your customers, and we want you to be involved in every step of the process! When you design a site with us, you will have:
- Direct communication to discuss the project including developing a strategy, design requirements, budget, scope of work, schedule, etc.
- Collaboration to review the process, set expectations, answer any questions and make sure you are fully aware of how your site will be built.
- An approval process of your site’s strategy, design, content, and launch.
- A customized process to fit your needs. Of course we know schedules can be challenging, so we can work with you whether you want to be thoroughly or involved very little.
5 Keys to Superior Web Design
Our years of experience in building web sites have taught us that to build a superior web site for our clients that positions them above their competition, we need each of the following ingredients:
1. Visual Appeal
You only have one chance to make a great first impression. Are your site visitors saying WOW! or OW!? when they see your site for the first time? People make immediate decisions about the credibility of your company, your brand or your products when they see your web site.
2. Ease of Use
If your site can’t be easily navigated and your valuable content can’t be easily found, then your users will go elsewhere. We work hard to plan and build sites that are intuitive, simple and easy to navigate. We want our users to feel like everything is right where they expect it to be.
3. High Quality, Optimized Content
Investing in a beautiful site and neglecting the content is like buying a car without an engine. A superior web site has clear, compelling and concise content with clear calls to action. We work with our clients to make sure that the content on their site is well written, search engine optimized and created with the client’s business objectives in mind.
4. Conversion of visitors into customers
Early on in the planning process we will determine what a “conversion” or call to action looks like for your web site. It could be to submit a lead form, make a phone call or purchase a product. We then keep that goal in mind for the entire process from design to coding to content writing. We want your web site to be the primary tool for growth in your company.
5. Traffic growth over time
We want to see your new web site rise to the next level. To do that we need lots of quality traffic. We will work with you to establish an ongoing internet marketing plan that includes search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing and more.
We can create a website that exceeds your expectations and frames your business attractively while increasing your success. Explore your online potential with a free web design quote!
Ready to Get Started?
- Call us at (810) 210-4521 with any questions